Need Feedack - Planning to shift from RDTV to ADTV HD

• Thread starter Duke
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,674
@ Shashidhar, I have run out of patience with RDTV as its been more then 2 years I had upgraded to HD STB but there HD/ SD Channel addition rate is pathetic. Still major channels missing like Star Sports 2, Six HD (missed the 2 IPL in HD), HBO Defined & HBO Hitz, Zee Cinema HD, Zee Studio HD, Movie Now HD, SET HD...... They have already lost out to major players and they have limited 1 TP left, so if they will refocus on business, SD channels would be there priority not HD.....
@ Saket, Yes I will miss M Tunes HD and & Pictures on ADTV and also aware the Tata Sky is in transition phase to MPEG 4 conversion in addition to Best Software & Hardware, transparent Logo, excellent Customer care services, but still there major focus would be SD channels & not HD going ahead till they get access to additional TPs, and also I would like to go for a DTH which is already having most of the HD channels I am interested in along with HBO defined & hitz...... Also they would soon add & pictures, though I am not sure about M tunes HD.....

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback !!! Finally I have switched over from RDTV HD to ADTV HD. Now no more missing HD Channels, Star Sports 2 and HBO Channels!!! Admin can now close the thread.....

pls anyone tell me, is ADTV providing dolby sound through hdmi? I want to upgrade to hd+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock