Need Feedack - Planning to shift from RDTV to ADTV HD

• Thread starter Duke
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,673
I feel u shut not consider d2h, bcoz of quality issue.

As u already enjoy good service from rdtv, so going for cheaper option may hamper or viewing experience.

Adtv is suitable choice bcoz it offer sufficient HD channel with same software as of tata sky

And hardware wise also no issue.

@navneet kumar

Only adtv hd give true hd entertainment and what about other dth dear.

@ Navneet, Kindly elaborate, as that would help in taking the decision as I have more or less made my mind for ADTV !!!

Duke said:
@ Navneet, Kindly elaborate, as that would help in taking the decision as I have more or less made my mind for ADTV !!!

Airtel providing high frequency audio that is the reason they are not adding more channels ,because it require more bandwidth.other DTH compromise with quantity of channels not giving proper audio.
if any HD channel not comes under this category (video with good quality of audio) airtel not adding those channels.

video wise you are not able to find more difference between DTHs. :tup

@ People, is audio quality the reason why M tunes HD is not available on ADTV, as the Mtunes HD along with & pictures are the only 2 Channels of my liking not available in ADTV HD.....

Duke

Now u can consider tata sky HD as well

Bcoz m tunes HD is available and &picutes will be added soon.

Plus good customer service with lots of jingala offer

Only channel less compared to adtv are

Zee cinema JD, movies now HD, ten HD, so go for tata sky, soon tata will add more HD channels

me_saket said:
Only channel less compared to adtv are

Zee cinema JD, movies now HD, ten HD, so go for tata sky, soon tata will add more HD channels

Be there in RDTV after cancelllation of sun merger they are seriously planning for re launch and their HD quality and SD quality picture not comparable in other DTh even i am using ADTV HD DVR , quality of SD channels is pathetic compared to RDTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock