Need HELP : DISHTV SUDDENLY DEACTIVE

Biswa bro removing vc didn,t help still showing recharge ur vc message , i have told my friend that take stb to that shopkeeper who recharged vc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hingorjo said:
Biswa bro removing vc didn,t help still showing recharge ur vc message , i have told my friend that take stb to that shopkeeper who recharged vc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When did he recharge and is the amount credited to your friend's DishTV account or not ???

Waiting for confirmation reply from hingorjo... whether his friend's vc needs to be refreshed??

STB is on shop from where my friend recharged vc , shopkeeper told my friend that leave stb their for a day, shopkeeper is saying that it is upgrading prblm don,t know what upgrade..... I tried to chek account online but unable to do that b/c site says user is not registered .....

was there any problem during stb software upgrading problem??? did ur friend tried OTA software upgrade?? :huh

I think Dealer has been recharged;but the amount is not processed to User's account due to some server problem...thats why this problem occurred..

Better to call CC;

Just SMS from Registered Mobile No: DISHTV CALL ME to 57575;they will call U or mail them to call U;then whats the problem...has the Amount been transferred to your friend's A/C or not...if A/c transferred;then said CC to refresh your VC...then CC will refresh his VC and the problem will be solved....:)

@Biswa bro he didn,t upgrade vc , he says that stb was working fine then suddenly stb hangs and then he switch off stb and switch on again then this prblm starts...
@pikun bro it,s not possible to call cc b/c we r using dishtv out side india....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock