Seeking Help Need help in buying a new DTH

• Thread starter Viny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,894

Viny

Reaction score
I am from Andhra Pradesh. I need help in buying DTH which should be economical. I want the best DTH for all Telugu and sports channels at an economical price. Please help me with this

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I need help in buying DTH which should be economical. I want the best DTH for all Telugu and sports channels at an economical price. Please help me with this
Are you want SD or HD? How much is your Monthly Budget?

Thanks for replying. I want SD. Monthly budget should not exceed 300/-

I'm paying 324 pm (my pack99 and Max HD).I'm getting all telugu channels and HD channels (you will not get sports channels in SD but you can enjoy them in HD)

Whats your DTH bro? Any DTH pack suggestion which costs below 300/-

Thanks for replying. I want SD. Monthly budget should not exceed 300/-
If you want SD. Go For Airtel DTH. Take Myplan 219 with one free regional language free topup + Mini Sports topup

I am Suggesting you to Go for HD.HD is Future. In HD box if You want only SD channels, you will able to view only SD also. But try to buy HD. In Airtel HD and SD new connection price Approx Similar. In HD you can get More offer Than SD.

Go to following site check all base pack details with channel list
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Last edited:
Bro,Can we get all sports and Telugu channels with Telugu superstar pack?Thanks for the information

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock