Seeking Help Need help in buying a new DTH

• Thread starter Viny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,907
29wwebp.png

240 rs per month. Extremely good
Still you didn't read the other posts. He need Telugu channels & all Sports channels. In South Special pack, there is only one sports channel available. To get all sports channels in Tata Sky, the lowest pack is Sports Dhamaka which costs 420 rs per month.

So hereafter in this type threads, first try to understand the needs of thread starter and suggest the best one ...:eek:k:

How much does it cost in Airtel dth(all sports and telugu channels)

How much does it cost in Airtel dth(all sports and telugu channels)
Official pack cost 305/- South My Sports. However sometimes they provide offer. In Kerala Malayalam + Sports is available for 230/-.
In choosing I suggest you go for DTH with best regional channels. Airtel is unpredictable.

Last edited:
Still you didn't read the other posts. He need Telugu channels & all Sports channels. In South Special pack, there is only one sports channel available. To get all sports channels in Tata Sky, the lowest pack is Sports Dhamaka which costs 420 rs per month.

So hereafter in this type threads, first try to understand the needs of thread starter and suggest the best one ...:eek:k:

Tata sky south sports Bonanza pack 310 only. With 2 regionals, all infotainment and all English news. You will get star sports 1, ss Tamil, ss select 1, star sports 2, Sony six and Sony ten1. If want HD, make my HD for 30 rupees for 5 channels.

I get all the sports hd channels and all Telugu channels in 110 RS per month..you are making fun of 420 RS per month

Tata sky south sports Bonanza pack 310 only. With 2 regionals, all infotainment and all English news. You will get star sports 1, ss Tamil, ss select 1, star sports 2, Sony six and Sony ten1. If want HD, make my HD for 30 rupees for 5 channels.
He want all sports channels bro.

Are gemini tv, gemini movies,gemini music channels available in airtel dth base packs? or should we add seperately

Airtel is the best option. There any many offers and tricks available. I think you have a small screen tv. In those you won't see any difference between Tata Sky and airtel. Get an airtel HD box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock