Need help in choosing between ADTV hd,Tata Sky Hd,Dish Tv Hd, Never bought dth before

Tata Sky is little bit expensive to you, you cannot watch all :hd channels with lowest base pack..:s
In Airtel you will get very good picture quality in :hd channels & superb audio quality ...:tup
Better hardware and software also ..:)

Hi
Below is my opinion having used tata sky hd and airtel hd:
Pic quality for HD:
Airtel gives more clarity and look natural with good sharpness
Tatasky compress HD pictures which is quite evident when you see scenes which the camera moves. If younare kind of videophile more towards attention to detail then you would see pixels in HD tatasky hd. Sharpness is less and you see softness in the picture of tatasky hd. Many people fall for this gimmick thinking tata sky hd pic quality is awesome.

Tv used for comparison: Sony full hd 48 inches

Audio:
Dolby digital
Here too TAta sky sound in Hd channels is very bassy and no clarity. Airtel sound is more natural and good clarity on dolby digital. It certainly gives a natural effect.
i feel tata sky uses some back ground processing on audio whereas in airtel the sound is raw(meaning more natural, just like how the original content is supposed to be heard).
Home theater used for comparsion:
Pioneer vsx-530

Hd channel count:
Tata sky is way head in this area with maximum hd channels

Hardware:
I used the tata sky transfer + box and needless to the the tata sky box looks premium with the remote

Customer care:
Tata sky is ahead in this area.

Cost:
Airtel is cheaper. HD channels package is cheaper and reasonable compared to tata sky

Note:
I changed from tatasky to airtel just for the hd picture quality. If you are more concerned about hd picture quality and cost, go with airtel hd. If number of hd channels is your concern, then tata sky is better

Bro go with tatasky without any worry.

Currently tatasky service is best ....

Tell me anyone in above mentioned all DTH which DTH provide free to air channels in case of deactivated account.

Shubham Dixit said:
Tell me anyone in above mentioned all DTH which DTH provide free to air channels in case of deactivated account.
I think no dth offer Fta channels during deactivated period.

dont go with airtel.i am using it.. they compress their sd channels so much now quality is like a local cable go with dishtv or tata sky.

sandeep j said:
dont go with airtel.i am using it.. they compress their sd channels so much now quality is like a local cable go with dishtv or tata sky.

no ...

They(airtel) was compressed or not.. i don't no... but, airtel standard channels pic and audio quality is better than dish tv... i experienced... in 32" TV...

cruise712 said:
Hi
Below is my opinion having used tata sky hd and airtel hd:
Pic quality for HD:
Airtel gives more clarity and look natural with good sharpness
Tatasky compress HD pictures which is quite evident when you see scenes which the camera moves. If younare kind of videophile more towards attention to detail then you would see pixels in HD tatasky hd. Sharpness is less and you see softness in the picture of tatasky hd. Many people fall for this gimmick thinking tata sky hd pic quality is awesome.

Tv used for comparison: Sony full hd 48 inches

Audio:
Dolby digital
Here too TAta sky sound in Hd channels is very bassy and no clarity. Airtel sound is more natural and good clarity on dolby digital. It certainly gives a natural effect.
i feel tata sky uses some back ground processing on audio whereas in airtel the sound is raw(meaning more natural, just like how the original content is supposed to be heard).
Home theater used for comparsion:
Pioneer vsx-530

Hd channel count:
Tata sky is way head in this area with maximum hd channels

Hardware:
I used the tata sky transfer + box and needless to the the tata sky box looks premium with the remote

Customer care:
Tata sky is ahead in this area.

Cost:
Airtel is cheaper. HD channels package is cheaper and reasonable compared to tata sky

Note:
I changed from tatasky to airtel just for the hd picture quality. If you are more concerned about hd picture quality and cost, go with airtel hd. If number of hd channels is your concern, then tata sky is better
Very nice comparison.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock