Need help in choosing package

• Thread starter Thread starter ntzn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 2,087

ntzn

Reaction score
hi ,

Currently I am using south platinum HD pack with multi room connection - 2 rooms .
This pack is discontinued and I need to recharge soon.
The new south platinum hd costs 110 Rs more than the old pack and I do not want that.
The channels I want
1) All tamil channels
2) English movie channels
3) Hindi movie channels ( Max, Zee cinema HD, Star gold HD)
4) All sports channels (star,ten,sony six - no need of neo sports)

What is the best option that I have ? please suggest packs + addons combo.

Is the HD access fee applicable for one connection or all rooms ?

I don't have Multi Connection....

so, i can't tell exactly.........

Other Members may help you.....

hi , It is that time of the year that I need to renew my Videocon d2h package

Currently I am using south platinum HD pack with multi room connection - 2 rooms .
The current recharge of this pack on 2 connections for 1 year costs 10100 Rs.
I feel this is expensive. So want to change to a lower package option.
The channels I want
1) All tamil channels
2) All HD channels - ( Sports, Movies, Discovery like Infotainment channels )
4) All sports channels (star,ten,sony six - no need of neo sports) Guess all HD channels in sports should do. But sometimes Ten cricket , Sony Six SD channels show cricket and not in HD. Guess I can do specific recharge at that time.
I enquired the customer care and found that only the base package mirrors on the multiroom second connection . So if put an HD addon it wont reflect in the second connection.
Also the packages are trickily arranged that one cannot opt for a HD addon from a simple package or even many other addons are arranged in such a way. The packages are not transparent or let's say not friendly to customer.

ntzn said:
hi , It is that time of the year that I need to renew my Videocon d2h package

The current recharge of this pack on 2 connections for 1 year costs 10100 Rs.
I feel this is expensive. So want to change to a lower package option.
The channels I want
1) All tamil channels
2) All HD channels - ( Sports, Movies, Discovery like Infotainment channels )
4) All sports channels (star,ten,sony six - no need of neo sports) Guess all HD channels in sports should do. But sometimes Ten cricket , Sony Six SD channels show cricket and not in HD. Guess I can do specific recharge at that time.
I enquired the customer care and found that only the base package mirrors on the multiroom second connection . So if put an HD addon it wont reflect in the second connection.
Also the packages are trickily arranged that one cannot opt for a HD addon from a simple package or even many other addons are arranged in such a way. The packages are not transparent or let's say not friendly to customer.

Bro,
In New South Diamond (Rs.402+175 for :hd add-on) u get all what u want. Seems too much. don't worry, in just Rs 320, you can enjoy the channels. All u need to apply a trick, just PM Sam bro.
Link Removed

Pranab said:
Bro,
In New South Diamond (Rs.402+175 for :hd add-on) u get all what u want. Seems too much. don't worry, in just Rs 320, you can enjoy the channels. All u need to apply a trick, just PM Sam bro.
Link Removed

bro I dont have enough posts to send PM.
Also South Diamond + HD addon = 577 comes to my current pack rate of South Platinum HD also HD addon won't reflect in second connection . if i add that cost as well it would become more expensive than the current rate.

ntzn said:
bro I dont have enough posts to send PM.
Also South Diamond + HD addon = 577 comes to my current pack rate of South Platinum HD also HD addon won't reflect in second connection . if i add that cost as well it would become more expensive than the current rate.

Bro,
Don't worry, as I said in Rs320 you'll get the channels, not sure about the 2nd connection, but it shouldn't cost more than 1st connection (Rs.320).
If u r unable to send pm, request Sam bro to provide the trick in the thread mentioned in earlier post. I am sure, Sam bro is very kind (helped many others who don't have enough posts to send pm), he'll PM u the trick. I can send you, but don't want to take away the credit from him.

Are you sure no add on will be available on the secondary connection, it should be available, cross check again with cc.

Pranab said:
Bro,
Don't worry, as I said in Rs320 you'll get the channels, not sure about the 2nd connection, but it shouldn't cost more than 1st connection (Rs.320).
If u r unable to send pm, request Sam bro to provide the trick in the thread mentioned in earlier post. I am sure, Sam bro is very kind (helped many others who don't have enough posts to send pm), he'll PM u the trick. I can send you, but don't want to take away the credit from him.

The trick work no more. My South Gold PHD automatically downgraded to South Silver PHD on 2/3/2016.

Back
Top Bottom