Need new channels in Airtel Digital TV, then join this campaign

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 13,302
dino29 said:
corrected the mistake bro, have 3 dth connections so sometimes error happen while writing

No worries...Im with u...:)
why dont u write a sample E-mail which we can all fwd to airtel officials??

Airtel presence visits dth forums. So sample email they can also read and when we send, they can straight away mark as read and just have count of it.

adarsh said:
shiwesh said:
Airtel presence visits dth forums. So sample email they can also read and when we send, they can straight away mark as read and just have count of it.

infact they are member of this forum - DreamDTH Community Forums

just check last visit time,just user spend 83 seconds only.not a active menber.

so i guess there is no support to this campaign and hence guys forget it airtel wil add channels at its own pace

so guys, no one is interested in new channels?

Anyways i have recharged my tata sky account as tata sky gave me great offer.
I was disturbed as videocon d2h has ruined the quality of hd channels since ast few days, too much pixelation and same applies to few standard definition chs. I am trying to get it rectified

Re: RE: Need new channels in Airtel Digital TV, then join this campaign

dino29 said:

I was disturbed as videocon d2h has ruined the quality of hd channels since ast few days, too much pixelation and same applies to few standard definition chs. I am trying to get it rectified

Oh wow. So we can expect some Tata Sky supportive posts from you now. Also you will start saying against d2h now.. :p

Dear Airtel Digital TV,
We don't want Star Plus, Zee TV , Colors and Sony on your platform. Please remove 'em asap and add some FTV international channels.
Your die hard customer
Dino
Just kidding! :D :p

Bapun Raz said:
dino29 said:

Oh wow. So we can expect some Tata Sky supportive posts from you now. Also you will start saying against d2h now.. :p

That is not the case, i wil support good points of any dth which does good

dino29 said:

so exchange your tv or change your lnb,wire, stb.It has been damaged.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock