Need new channels in Airtel Digital TV, then join this campaign

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 13,301

dino29

Reaction score
I have interacted with airtel presence team and i need atleast 500 people to join this mass mail campaign in order for popular sd and hd channels to be added in airtel dth platform. If these many people join the campaign then all this feedback will be directly given to marketing team

if u are ready to join the campaign then plz comment here as after atleast 500 people agree to it, i will post an e mail here and you all have to just send it to [email protected]

i promise if u all agree then these channels will be added very shortly

RE: Need new channels in videocon d2h, then join this campaign

dino29 said:
I have interacted with airtel presence team and i need atleast 500 people to join this mass mail campaign in order for popular sd and hd channels to be added in airtel dth platform. If these many people join the campaign then all this feedback will be directly given to marketing team

if u are ready to join the campaign then plz comment here as after atleast 500 people agree to it, i will post an e mail here and you all have to just send it to [email protected]

i promise if u all agree then these channels will be added very shortly

Why would u mail Airtel CC to add channels in Videocon d2h???
:sp:wall:huh:D:D:clap:angry;):D
quite confused in my emotion aftr this...hehe

Yes.. I m wid dino on dis mass campaign. Coz I need few channels for myself... 9x0. NGC Music. Mtunes. Trace Urban. TravelXp.

i need more support bcoz few people mailing to airtel won't help, i have been clearly told that when few hundred or thousand give demand for same channels together then only airtel marketing team will decide on addition of channels

Can someone launch a campaign for ESS HD channels to be added on Dish TV? Along with other channels like Star Sports 2, FOX Action Movies, etc.

mussu-100 said:
Can someone launch a campaign for ESS HD channels to be added on Dish TV? Along with other channels like Star Sports 2, FOX Action Movies, etc.

these channels are there in my e mail which i will post here when few hundred people agree to send that mail together

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock