Need star sports and English entertainment or movie channel in basic pack

joshuababu said:
Need star sports in basic pack and English entertainment or movie channel in base pack itself. Tatasky having star sports 3 in base pack itself. Airtel having Zee cafe in base pack itself and Sun direct too...Please provide Star sports or sony six or ten sports in basic pack itself...Please pass to videocon officials ...

Dishtv not add there own Zee cafe and Ten Sports on the base pack then how you expect Videocon to add english channel and sports channel on the base pack whatever channel you are getting on the base pack of Videocon is more then sufficient if you compare Dishtv base pack and videocon base pack you will found that dishtv not give there own Zee channels on the base pack.

joshuababu said:
Bro. Tata sky not a n analog and also Airtel. Tatasky provide Star sports3 in base pack and Zee cafe provide in base pack by Airtel. Please refer both websites. I think you are not familiar about all dth. Kindly refer that. We are customers thats y i am asking. I think you are not interest to support this. If you wish to help kindly forward otherwise just leave it. Thanks

Take south silver sports pack,you will get all sports channels.
Even you compare 175 south pack of all 3dth, d2h will be clear winner.

Re: RE: Need star sports and English entertainment or movie channel in basic pack

piinku1 said:
Take south silver sports pack,you will get all sports channels.
Even you compare 175 south pack of all 3dth, d2h will be clear winner.

Is it possible to subscribe this for ROI customers?

Re: RE: Need star sports and English entertainment or movie channel in basic pack

piinku1 said:
I think yes.

No its not.

Previously it was but not now unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock