Need suggestions . Planning to buy Videocon DVR

sai.kmohan

Reaction score
Dear Bros ,

I am planning to buy videocon DVR STB. I read some reviews ,stating that there are some issues with the DVR ,
Please tell me if you have any issues with DVR STB.
Requesting for your valuable inputs

Thanks

better to buy a digita video recorder which records video through a/v cable or hdmi cable so u can see it on pc also for free without monthly charges

rocky7756 said:
better to buy a digita video recorder which records video through a/v cable or hdmi cable so u can see it on pc also for free without monthly charges

Whats that?

Can you guide

sai.kmohan said:
Dear Bros ,

I am planning to buy videocon DVR STB. I read some reviews ,stating that there are some issues with the DVR ,
Please tell me if you have any issues with DVR STB.
Requesting for your valuable inputs

Thanks
Bro better to ask some d2h pvr users. [emoji4]

I have used d2h HD DVR in past, recently moved to TS HD. DVR model is failure on d2h and it hangs a lot. Everything is slow in this STB. If you want to buy HD DVR then buy Tata Sky or Airtel DVR. I don't think d2h launching a good quality HD DVR anytime soon!

98shubhamk said:
Whats that?

Can you guide

its records through setopbox it connected to av or hdmi cable as u see on tv you can say its screen recorder what u play but u canot change the channel u can record what is playing on the tv screen

go to link pdf file content.esupport.sony.com/tutorials/EN/homeav/hookup_7_d.pdf you will know in detail

Mentioning few negative points of d2h HD DVR:

1. Guide takes long time to load
2. No power saver mode on idle time, which TS provides on their HD DVR
3. Mosaic not loading all channels and it is also laggy
4. Recorded content list doesn't works properly and deletation process is not that easy
5. UI is not that good
6. Hard disk need to formatting sometimes

Its been long time since this STB launched but still no software update which fixes all these loopholes.

Bapun Raz said:
Mentioning few negative points of d2h HD DVR:

1. Guide takes long time to load
2. No power saver mode on idle time, which TS provides on their HD DVR
3. Mosaic not loading all channels and it is also laggy
4. Recorded content list doesn't works properly and deletation process is not that easy
5. UI is not that good
6. Hard disk need to formatting sometimes

Its been long time since this STB launched but still no software update which fixes all these loopholes.

Thanks for your valuable inputs Bapun

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock