neo sports channels removed

me_saket said:
What are chances of adding back.

Same happen with adtv and ESS hd

100 % . If demand of NEO channels get higher TATASKY will definitely add in near future. Right now TATASKY think that it is not worth to pay NEO 1 crore(TS ready to pay 50 lacs but NEO disagree) per month as they have no TV right of any big sports event.

They should remove "grand" sports pack first and rename it as "Star" sports pack & reduce Rs.30, or add all TEN channels immediately. :angry

This is highly unacceptable from TS. Then don't show any other channel when huge carriage fees are not paid to them as per Tatasky's demand, and when they need to pay a sports channel they show arrogance. Good that neo shut the doors on TS, let TS learn a lesson. When users will complain, they will know that arrogance does not count in consumer business.

techmania said:
They should remove "grand" sports pack first and rename it as "Star" sports pack & reduce Rs.30, or add all TEN channels immediately. :angry

This is highly unacceptable from TS. Then don't show any other channel when huge carriage fees are not paid to them as per Tatasky's demand, and when they need to pay a sports channel they show arrogance. Good that neo shut the doors on TS, let TS learn a lesson. When users will complain, they will know that arrogance does not count in consumer business.

I think customers are not interested in the fact that NEO channel was removed but more interested in the fact that TEN channels are added on base pack or not as Neo has very few TV rights of big Sporting events. Of course it is my personal view.

Yes removal of neo will not affect if they add ten channels in base pack. I think then very few people demand this neo channel

replacement in package is expected, atleat in grand sport pack

I agree with dipayan, ts will add back if neo gets some rights.
bcoz last year only neo cricket name cnages to neo sport, bcoz they almost lost cricket rights.

50l is worth for neo.

The main problem is in india there is no regulatory body which acts upon email of AAM ADAMI. Thats why these bullshut bloody corporate people ruling on us. In india there is only one rule for corporate company, pay 2 rupees to govt and earn 10 rupees for user.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock