Netflix launches in India with plan starting Rs 500 a month

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 7,823
ABCDEFGH said:
when Imgur was blocked for me, i had Changed my DNS through Control Panel;)
Does DNS also Slow down Internet Speed ?
These paid services doesn't slow down the network at all. And they are cheaper than VPN.

nkathirvel said:
In desktop and in tab, where I can change the VPN settings to Canada? Pls help me
For Desktop, just download cyberghost and set your location to Canada. For tab, it's better to go with smart dns. But I recommend dns only for both computer and tab.

Bro

In which settings to to be changed?
I.e control panel<network settings < DNS 1 n DNS 2
What r d IP address?
Pls help , thx

nkathirvel said:
Bro

In which settings to to be changed?
I.e control panel<network settings < DNS 1 n DNS 2
What r d IP address?
Pls help , thx
Go to Tunlr.com and sign up for 7 days free trail. After signing up, you will see the instructions to setup.

ilikered said:
These paid services doesn't slow down the network at all. And they are cheaper than VPN.

What About Free DNS? Do they slow down speed ?:huh
I found Free DNS, and I changed my DNS through Control Panel. Now i am able to Access Netflix US ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
What About Free DNS? Do they slow down speed ?:huh
I found Free DNS, and I changed my DNS through Control Panel. Now i am able to Access Netflix US ;)
Free DNS also works the same. Speed will be fine. Only problem is they keep changing very often and you need to update them. BTW, which one are you using?

ilikered said:
Looks like it's only for US. Let me know if you find anything like this for Canada. I'm searching too.

they have it for Canada & UK also, but even if i use those DNS, it takes me to Netflix US only :-/

ABCDEFGH said:
they have it for Canada & UK also, but even if i use those DNS, it takes me to Netflix US only :-/
Canada and UK seems to be paid. It's redirecting to another website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock