New Airtel Cash Back Offers

bro, there should be difference of 30 days between 2 recharges.
Bro, if you see this offer detail on Channel 121: Recharge Information, the T&C mentions that the offer can be availed only once in a "Calendar Month". Hence, I think it should be given on both 31-Jan and 01-Feb. However, given airtel's track record, I doubt their language used in T&Cs too. Any confirmation by you or anyone else if really we need 30 days gap in between 2 recharges? Thanks in advance.

Bro, if you see this offer detail on Channel 121: Recharge Information, the T&C mentions that the offer can be availed only once in a "Calendar Month". Hence, I think it should be given on both 31-Jan and 01-Feb. However, given airtel's track record, I doubt their language used in T&Cs too. Any confirmation by you or anyone else if really we need 30 days gap in between 2 recharges? Thanks in advance.
Then u can try bro i think :)

It is once in a Calendar Month. I recharged on 24th October 2017 with Rs. 380 and got Rs. 20 cashback on 25th Oct. Thereafter, I recharged with Rs. 710/- on 20 November 2017 which is less than 30 days gap and I got Rs. 40 cashback on 21st November.

Last edited:
It is once in a Calendar Month. I recharged on 24th October 2017 with Rs. 380 and got Rs. 20 cashback on 25th Oct. Thereafter, I recharged with Rs. 710/- on 20 November 2017 which is less than 30 days and I got Rs. 40 cashback on 21st November.
Thanks, that helps. So a 31-Jan & 01-Feb should do the trick ;)

Thanks, that helps. So a 31-Jan & 01-Feb should do the trick ;)
But if you will recharge on 31st Jan the cashback will credit on next day, i.e. in Feb, then there may be confusion regarding cashback month. whether it will be counted in Jan cashback or Feb cashback not clear. So better recharge two days earlier and next month's recharge after the cashback credit of previous month.

Last edited:
But if you will recharge on 31st Jan the cashback will credit on next day, i.e. in Feb, then there may be confusion regarding cashback month. whether it will be counted in Jan cashback or Feb cashback not clear. So better recharge two days earlier and next month's recharge after the cashback credit of previous month.
Yep exactly what I'm coming to express ;);)

Agree. I'll keep some "3 working days" for the Cashback to be credited :blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock