DDF Exclusive New Airtel logo is added on channels

How is your experience regarding Airtel New Logo implementation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@A4Akash bro, can you add poll on how the logo is ? Excellent, Good, Bad, Worst.
I am used to the new logo now. It looks great and far better than previous one. Look bright on some channels like star sports select 1 and 2 HD, Hindi regional HD channels etc. If they reduce the brightness to the level maintained in Discovery HD and Foxlife HD, then it's perfect.

iPvclZ4.jpg

The logo looks way better than it used to be. But for CWG , it is over the scoreboard. They should start thinking about content wise logo relocation.

@A4Akash bro, can you add poll on how the logo is ? Excellent, Good, Bad, Worst.
I am used to the new logo now. It looks great and far better than previous one. Look bright on some channels like star sports select 1 and 2 HD, Hindi regional HD channels etc. If they reduce the brightness to the level maintained in Discovery HD and Foxlife HD, then it's perfect.
I can add. But what should be the question of poll?

Edited: poll added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock