DDF Exclusive New Airtel logo is added on channels

How is your experience regarding Airtel New Logo implementation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Airtel logo has been added on-

Jaya TV
3zHJ17R.jpg

News18 Kannada
gHj5Q3M.jpg

New channels will obviously having new logo only,so please stop sharing pics of new channels here. 😌

If new ones having old logo, then it will be update.

Anna, some new channels like BFlix, Aastha Bhajan etc. had old logo even though they were added after the start of new logo implementation process.

Airtel Digital TV backend team added new logo across channels in a phased manner. They selected a transponder , replaced the logo on all channels present on it & then moved on to next transponder to perform this task. Hence any new channel which was added on a transponder where this task was not started at that point, it had the old logo which was later replaced with new logo

Anna, some new channels like BFlix, Aastha Bhajan etc. had old logo even though they were added after the start of new logo implementation process.

Airtel Digital TV backend team added new logo across channels in a phased manner. They selected a transponder , replaced the logo on all channels present on it & then moved on to next transponder to perform this task. Hence any new channel which was added on a transponder where this task was not started at that point, it had the old logo which was later replaced with new logo
Procees already over on all channels except 1 home channel, I.e Airtel offers 1 which is available on lcn 99.i don't think they will add old logo anymore on new or upcoming channels.

So there is no need to mention new channels with new logo updates here.

Expecting new logo addition on next service maintenance on lcn 99, so Procees expected to conclude by next week.

Procees already over on all channels except 1 home channel, I.e Airtel offers 1 which is available on lcn 99.i don't think they will add old logo anymore on new or upcoming channels.

So there is no need to mention new channels with new logo updates here.

Expecting new logo addition on next service maintenance on lcn 99, so Procees expected to conclude by next week.
Better to close the thread to avoid such things darling 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock