DDF Exclusive New Airtel logo is added on channels

How is your experience regarding Airtel New Logo implementation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can add. But what should be the question of poll?

Edited: poll added
Bro, I couldn't decide between excellent and perfect. I think the poll can specifically be about the logo i.e whether the logo is Excellent, good, bad or worst. If we think that logo needs small improvements like transperancy, let's vote good. What say ?

How Is Your Experience Regarding Airtel New Logo Implementation ?
Bro we don't need another thread for this poll. We can use the same one created by @A4Akash bro.
This is the year 2022 where Airtel has a good premium looking logo where other operator this year has taken a step back by switching to some Pink nightmare.
Yeah. I like Tata Sky logo very much. They could have come up with a better logo.

Airtel logo should fix below of screen left or right it will be good ..
Yes below right logo position will be best position coz most of the sports events scorecard above and only cricket and race events and swimming scorecard on below right side although after race or swimming end we get official results which is in middle portion only cricket scorecard face difficulty but only speedometer we not seen if logo placed below right side

Yes below right logo position will be best position coz most of the sports events scorecard above and only cricket and race events and swimming scorecard on below right side although after race or swimming end we get official results which is in middle portion only cricket scorecard face difficulty but only speedometer we not seen if logo placed below right side
The logo should be placed just above the cricket scorecard at the bottom right.

Are people at Airtel thinking that they have updated new logo in all channels ? They haven't updated new logo on pending channels in the past 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock