New Base Package: DHAMAKA 199 PACK | Details

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 122,183
munish1991 said:
it's not a good package..... 199+175=375
Spots plus......290+90=380 (contains all sports).......
then why dhamaka...it's waste.....

Most of people love this pack , dont SAY it is waste may be ur requirement not fullfill in this pack but this is DHAMAKA pack for all

Last edited by a moderator:
sagR said:
Right. There are two options for Dhamaka pack.

No, these options are not for Dhamaka pack but for the the subscribers to choose between. If one goes for Dhamaka pack he has to pay Rs.175/-as HD Access fee , no options. One may go for Dhamal mix pack either.

Good news for D.J.Das. Bro. :eek:hya And other Ahamiya (Assam) bros.

harshbardhan said:
No, these options are not for Dhamaka pack but for the the subscribers to choose between. If one goes for Dhamaka pack he has to pay Rs.175/-as HD Access fee , no options. One may go for Dhamal mix pack either.

What you mean ? DMP HD addon of Rs 95 not available with this pack ? it's showing available in website

Sarkar said:
What you mean ? DMP HD addon of Rs 95 not available with this pack ? it's showing available in website

Yes bro I opted for said add on,denied by the CC. And the messages you added confirm their action.
If there is 95 HD add on available then please suggest me how to avail it.

Then why are they saying on website that ₹95 addon is available with this base pack

Bishnu15 said:
Sorry bro dont agree with you as official website not showing anything. If you are getting bro kindly post SS. :luv

Kindly check:

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India

Adtv website is junk

As per members (adtv users of our family) confirmation i told .. i didn't used 199 pack yet

And I'm using south max pack then how can I able to post snap??

So any adtv my plan 199 user will confirm else you may contact iphifi bro he'll confirm you

Star Sports 2 available as free topup for my plan 99 & 199 pack users in adtv

I'm not a ts hater or adtv lover to lie here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock