New Base Package: DHAMAKA 199 PACK | Details

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 122,379
But we need to pay 175 for HD right? Or is there any reduction. For me HD access fee is the main issue.

KrishnaKP said:
But we need to pay 175 for HD right? Or is there any reduction. For me HD access fee is the main issue.

There is HD addon also if you want to take that . 24 HD chs + Regional HD chs. This Addon will cost you Rs 95  :k

High Definition

IAmDivikSharma said:
Do One Need To Pay 175 With This Add On Pack Or Not?

Both are different. Not related to each other. HD access and HD addon are two different way to subscribe HD chs. You can choose either HD access or HD addon.

If you hv higher sd base pack then HD access will benefit you on the other hand if you hv lower end sd base pack then HD addon will benefit you most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:
Both are different. Not related to each other. HD access and HD addon are two different way to subscribe HD chs. You can choose either HD access or HD addon.

If you hv higher sd base pack then HD access will benefit you on the other hand if you hv lower end sd base pack then HD addon will benefit you most.

Thank You Dude
Can You Provide Me With A List Of HD Add-on Packs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Can't Find HD Addon For Sports Channels

4c1ef277057f220395eb6366f1373903.png
d39acbf37df88fc55bd87043cc9691f9.png

That's the only HD addon and No separate sports HD addon available right now

First ADTV, now TS who's next?
Everyone is attracting Digital Cable TV customers. These packs are cheaper than any Cable TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock