Breaking New bumper package: south super kerala @299/- ( 7 English movies,12 sports channels !!)

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 115
  • Views: Views 36,271
If you have activated south super then you can also activate celebration Pack ,but the thing is you have to wait 30 days for to shift from one package to other after activation of any pack
They said i am not eligible to get celebration pack...
How..i get this package...plz reply...

They said i am not eligible to get celebration pack...
How..i get this package...plz reply...
Bro.. After 30 days it will automatically come under 'downgrade pack' in your d2h login section. You cant activate this within 30 days after South Super activation

Bro.. After 30 days it will automatically come under 'downgrade pack' in your d2h login section. You cant activate this within 30 days after South Super activation
Chinmaya bro are you getting all sports,kids and eng.movie channels in this pack...plz reply

Chinmaya bro are you getting all sports,kids and eng.movie channels in this pack...plz reply
No I m Not yet Activated "Celebration Pack". I m in South Super now (activated 8th aug).I ll activate after 30 days(8 sep). But Yes, My Neighbor activated it and they are getting all sports,kids and english movie channels in this pack

In my downgrade section there is no any celebrtion pack...

In my downgrade section there is no any celebrtion pack...
Well, When you activated South Super Pack ? Just Check.. The After Subscription of South Super next 30 days you cant able to downgrade (e.g if you are activated on 28-07-2017 then you cant downgrade till 28-08-2017 and of-course that wont show up in list also)

Well, When you activated South Super Pack ? Just Check.. The After Subscription of South Super next 30 days you cant able to downgrade (e.g if you are activated on 28-07-2017 then you cant downgrade till 28-08-2017 and of-course that wont show up in list also)
I am from..ROI. In my downgrade section this package will be available in future...i am activated south super 29/07/2017...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock