Breaking New bumper package: south super kerala @299/- ( 7 English movies,12 sports channels !!)

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 115
  • Views: Views 36,300
Bro when u downgrade ur package there are options South Super and Kerala Celebration Pack and please try if you can

no need to call customer care.... this pakage is good for SD Customers only but for HD custmers still 1+1 hd add-on is working in the portal even for gold and Silver lite also.
Now i am in South Super pack. But i want to go for Celebration pack is it possible..?

Just log in to ur VD2H account and try to downgrade and there we have option for gold lite, south super, celebration kerala
hence u have already opted south super, i feel u cant opt for Celebration Kerala pack, as the pack lock period is 1 month.

if the u are not able to down grade to Celebration Kerala pack u need to call customer care or wait for one month.

if u are not getting English Movies in South Super Pack in case have HD Box go for 1+1 English Entertainment just 25 rs per month. this is the only option.

Just log in to ur VD2H account and try to downgrade and there we have option for gold lite, south super, celebration kerala
hence u have already opted south super, i feel u cant opt for Celebration Kerala pack, as the pack lock period is 1 month.

if the u are not able to down grade to Celebration Kerala pack u need to call customer care or wait for one month.

if u are not getting English Movies in South Super Pack in case have HD Box go for 1+1 English Entertainment just 25 rs per month. this is the only option.
Thank you bro

I am in flexi pack but south super pack not available in upgrade packs

Bro let me know if u are able to move to celebration Kerala pack and confirrm are u gettiing all sports and movie channels.
No bro. I am not able to change my pack. In web portal i am not getting the celebration pack option. CC says i am not eligible.
At present in South super pack i am not getting Ten2,3,Neo and English Movies

i am able to see bro i cant take risk since i have opted 1+1 hd add-on for English Entertainment and All Sports HD Channels.

Can any body tell me who ever have activated Kerala Celebration pack getting Sports and English Movies.

Downgraded to Celebration Kerala pack. But not getting neo channels and Ten2 &Ten 3. Called CC, they give this number to run a refresh command and waited for 2 hours. Nothing happened. 1800 137 0777

hey bro,
since you have activated Celebration Kerala pack please list out the sports channels and english movie channels, since my add-on is Telugu if i Downgraded to Celebration Kerala pack will Telugu add-on pack will remain the same or we need to call customer care for other two add-ons. Let us know.

I was trying to downgrade my pack to south flexi pack. But it's not available in my d2h login. (videocon d2h portal). Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock