New Channel Additions happening soon

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 111
  • Views: Views 16,402
RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

DTH Fan said:
When most of the people say Tata Sky will add new channels after IPL ends, I cant understand what is the connection between IPL and new channel addition? New channel addition requires TP space and IPL matches are not showing on any extra channel which can be removed after IPL ends. So what the connection between new channel addition and IPL?

Regarding this thread, anyone can say Tata Sky will add new channels soon as its going to happen for sure. Its been long time since TS added new channel and we know TS adds new channels at the end of the month most of the times.

:lol, I agree wid u, that there is absolutely no connection between IPL n new chnl addition :hehe :shy

Re: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

I want to know abt dino bro .....i mean experienced users plz tell me abt his previous channel news ...is he 100 per trustworthy ...his history in short ...

Srajal Ag said:
I want to know abt dino bro .....i mean experienced users plz tell me abt his previous channel news ...is he 100 per trustworthy ...his history in short ...

He is Arvind Kejriwal of dth forums.:lol:lol

welcome back dino

Srajal Ag said:

Fifty percent of the DTH forum's history revolved around dino...so if we start telling you, it will take a year...try to search some of the posts by him done in 2011 which came true exactly in 2013 about tata sky HD channel addition. This will give you idea about this Arvind Kejriwal of DTH forums...sachchha aur masoom...

but most of his news of channel additions in all dth's was true and one cannot deny that so let us hope that this news also comes out to be true:k:k:k

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but most of his news of channel additions in all dth's was true and one cannot deny that so let us hope that this news also comes out to be true:k:k:k

Frankly speaking Sanjeev dear that > Dont u know TS will add more SD and HD Channels bfore this thread created ? Or other members know this too.. so whats new in this info ? even few posted the channels names too but here no such info ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Frankly speaking Sanjeev dear that > Dont u know TS will add more SD and HD Channels bfore this thread created ? Or other members know this too.. so whats new in this info ? even few posted the channels names too but here no such info ..

yeah sir that i know but we cannot deny his news also i know that ts will add many new sd channels but he is saying that they will add sd and hd channels at the same time so we just have to wait for that to happen:k:k:k

Dear Members

Plz note right now i only have this info that this time Tata Sky will add host of Standard Definition and HD channels, this will be a Bumper Addition and not like previous addition where 10 or 12 channels were added at one go. This time there will many many SD and HD channels which will be added at one go and for first day all customers will get Free Preview of the newly added channels. Addition will happen wither this month or in next month.

Regarding not using dino 29 id, well i tried using it but it is not accepting my email id and thus i am unable to receive new password for the same so i am using this id for time being

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock