New Channel Additions happening soon

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 111
  • Views: Views 16,221
RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

This forum has no respect for anyone, that is the reason i left it and again finally i am bidding a good bye otherwise there are many fan boys of various DTH here who will suck my blood out a s they did earlier. They don't share info themselves rather they just criticize if people like me do. They don't understand the fact that i am not working in any DTH company so i just share whatever info i get, i guess they first need to understand meaning of a forum. No DTH is my favorite, i applaud good policies and bash wrong policies of any DTH. If someone as an issue with it then i can't help in that.

Adios!
Asta La Vista!

i don't understand what has happened to the members of this forum all are behind one man if any body don't like his post or news better don't comment on it why to misbehaved with that member after so many months he came back and once again the same saga was been repeated :angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
i don't understand what has happened to the members of this forum all are behind one man if any body don't like his post or news better don't comment on it why to misbehaved with that member after so many months he came back and once again the same saga was been repeated :angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall

Bro... i dont understand y u r reacting so sensitively ...U R blaming every one and Forum Officials too .. U Can get many many posts which have more objective contents in this forum or in any forum more than having in this thread.. no one here insulted any one but told the reality itself...
Every one has to accept the truth which is known to most of us... No one disrespected Dino here .. BTW Dino didnt changed and he is still as earlier as i seen his reply above.. a person has to learn from his mistakes, learn from his past .. then only he can bcome more matured ..
U R a good member ..after Dino come again as i seen u r now trying to blame us which is not good for forum...
Please dont do it...

---edited--- Anyways i have given the explanation above, rest is for others to decide!

Mod note : :no

dino29 said:
Anyways i have given the explanation above, rest is for others to decide!
Ok Thanx..

Re: RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

sudheep said:
sun direct announced that they got 9tps in measat3b.with a total they have 13 tps after that.the biggest no tps among all dth.then tatasky beware of sun and add more channels for south before sun.sundirect says that by the end of june they add 9tps to the kitty..SOURCE-sundirect dreamdth thread

Sun will require 20 TP to match with TS as no DTH except TS can provide 40SD+3HD from a single 36mhz TP

dipayan said:
Sun will require 20 TP to match with TS as no DTH except TS can provide 40SD+3HD from a single 36mhz TP

but how bro both are using the same compression MPEG4

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Bro... i dont understand y u r reacting so sensitively ...U R blaming every one and Forum Officials too .. U Can get many many posts which have more objective contents in this forum or in any forum more than having in this thread.. no one here insulted any one but told the reality itself...
Every one has to accept the truth which is known to most of us... No one disrespected Dino here .. BTW Dino didnt changed and he is still as earlier as i seen his reply above.. a person has to learn from his mistakes, learn from his past .. then only he can bcome more matured ..
U R a good member ..after Dino come again as i seen u r now trying to blame us which is not good for forum...
Please dont do it...

sir i m not blaming you or other members i am onlt telling that one should not abuse any one if my words has harmed then i am very sorry for that and from next time i will not use harsh words for anyone :':)':)':):):)(

I don't understand why we bring are personal reasons in the forum. This thread is just a assumption of channel addition. 78 posts completed and in that 78 more then half a posts is to ask about dino and talk about dino. I don't understand why be let this thread is running and keep fighting for one damn reason. Let TATA(SKY decide what to do simple thing is that we needs to move on we needs go ahead. If we don't like someone just ignore don't bring down the ambience of the forum.

Anirudha Das said:
I don't understand why we bring are personal reasons in the forum. This thread is just a assumption of channel addition. 78 posts completed and in that 78 more then half a posts is to ask about dino and talk about dino.

This bound to happen .. nothing new to us.. History repeats...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock