Good Update Karan bro...
So both 9X O & 9X Jalwa adding Soon on TataSky :eek:hya

RE: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Deep.S said:
Good Update Karan bro...
So both 9X O & 9X Jalwa adding Soon on TataSky :eek:hya

Bro hit RT on 9X jalwa twitter account.:sp

Re: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

Thanks to karan bro , now we can surely confirm 9xo n 9x jalwa r sure gonna be added in next huge addition by ts but ts now in 2014 adds chs by genre so we can expect 6 music chs blast at a go ....

Srajal Ag said:
Thanks to karan bro , now we can surely confirm 9xo n 9x jalwa r sure gonna be added in next huge addition by ts but ts now in 2014 adds chs by genre so we can expect 6 music chs blast at a go ....

Bro if u have twitter account then plzzz hit RT on 9x Jalwa twitter.:hello

Re: Tata Sky will soon add New Channels

dino29 said:
this time Tata Sky will add host of Standard Definition and HD channels, this will be a Bumper Addition and not like previous addition where 10 or 12 channels were added at one go. This time there will many many SD and HD channels which will be added at one go. Addition will happen wither this month or in next month.
Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so tata sky ke acche din aane wale hai:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
I too think so Sanjeev bro !!
And as per dino bro, ''this will be a Bumper Addition of Standard Definition and HD channels at one go and addition will happen wither this month or in next month''. So, I think, the possibilities are high that Tatasky may add ROMEDY NOW+, PIX HD, AXN HD, HISTORY TV 18 HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and NAT GEO WILD HD channels along with the 9x Jalwa, 9xO, Sony Max 2 and Zee Sangam channels, in the first week of June. Let us see, what happens !!!

skm30 said:
And as per dino bro, ''this will be a Bumper Addition of Standard Definition and HD channels at one go and addition will happen wither this month or in next month''. So, I think, the possibilities are high that Tatasky may add ROMEDY NOW+, PIX HD, AXN HD, HISTORY TV 18 HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and NAT GEO WILD HD channels along with the 9x Jalwa, 9xO, Sony Max 2 and Zee Sangam channels, in the first week of June. Let us see, what happens !!!

bro why to wait till first week of june maybe we can expect new channels at the end of this month or may be next wednesday:sp:sp:sp:sp

skm30 said:
So, I think, the possibilities are high that Tatasky may add ROMEDY NOW+, PIX HD, AXN HD, HISTORY TV 18 HD, ANIMAL PLANET HD and NAT GEO WILD HD channels along with the 9x Jalwa, 9xO, Sony Max 2 and Zee Sangam channels, in the first week of June. Let us see, what happens !!!

:sp:sp:sp

Nothing going to happen as it is shared by Dino.

piinku1 said:

no bro please don't say like that :no:no:no:no we must remember that some of his news of channel additions in any dth have come true so we must trust him and give some time :k:k:k

piinku1 said:

you are right pinku bro
there is no space to add bunch of channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock