NEW channels on Eutelsat 70B @70e (Central Asia beam)

RE: NEW channels on Eutelsat 70B @70e

Yes, finally we have seen some pics.
But why d2h dish, and why not other dishes.

i guess d2h is providing bigger dishes in comparision to other dth, bcoz of which its helpful to track other birds for most satellite trackers... Secondly quality and uniformity of the dish also leads to good catchable signal.... i hope d2h dishes have become an useful tool as a dish for Ku birds.. :)

shawl_who said:
Ok...

1 more thing, if u look @ the beam, in Assam region, the beam is just a little bit stronger.
That guy is in Assam only, who is claiming to have received this sat.

But still only difference is of 1dbW, still we are unable to get. :angry

Bro Shawl, I think either your solid 3000 is not able to tune SR45000 because lot of people have complaints about not getting higher SR in this receiver. Secondly, if the Assam guys is receiving than it means that it is Asian beam which cover only North east part of India.

It is better to try by another receiver of MPEG 4 compitable. Plz reply if you get it.:-/

i tried with openbox not able to get this tp

Are you getting other TPs? I think you are in kerela so bigger dish is recquired.

NEW channels on Eutelsat 70B @70e

Yes me to try it on Openbox but no signal, on other Tp 80% signal.

wow, so if openbox cant tune that SR, we can forget abt the desi SOLID boxes.
But this is unfair... somebody tell the sat. technical team to lower the S/R. :dodgy

dishkiller said:
me too tried on 60 cm dish but unable

bro, ppl have tried on 90 cm...and still unable to get it.

The problem is high snr 45000.

Majority of the boxes arent able to tune that s/r. :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock