DDF Exclusive New Dish D2h STB: DV-5510 HD

This STB with combined logo so, I think same logo on screen also,

Better if they will not implement combined logo to all old STB's.

Watched full video,
If we select DishTV SES8 satellite then it will be DishTV logo only on screen,
If we select d2h ST2 satellite then it will be d2h logo only on screen,

No combined logo on screen, it's a good decision by Dishd2h team.

User interface color you will receive will be as per brand you choose ( Dish or d2h ) on set up window to initiate first time installation irrespective of satellite alignment ( SES8 or ST2) you choose to receive channels. Box is compatible for company's both brands and company's both Satellites alignments as you choose. ( SES8 or ST2 )

Last edited:
DishTV India's ( company ) unified box for brands Dish & d2h.

This Is Video Missing One Important Step! Kind Of Misleading

There's A Initial Step Where We Need To Select PID (DEC)

@Devaraj V Facing Issue,,,

Still DishD2H Team Hasn't Shared Him The PID Yet

FI0XmzK.jpg

Is it possible to have d2h software with DishTV satellite or channels? because dishtv has more channels but d2h UI is good especially the fav channel arrangement from channel 1

Is it possible to have d2h software with DishTV satellite or channels? because dishtv has more channels but d2h UI is good especially the fav channel arrangement from channel 1
In the tutorial video, they said that we can select any brand and toggle the satellites to SES8/ST2. So I believe it's possible. @Vadirocks / @Devaraj V bro can you please confirm?

In the tutorial video, they said that we can select any brand and toggle the satellites to SES8/ST2. So I believe it's possible. @Vadirocks / @Devaraj V bro can you please confirm?

Yes! On First Boot We Can Choose Any Brand And Satellite Vice Versa But Once Done, We Can't Change,,,,

But @Devaraj V Said That There Is Small Difference Between UI Of DishTV And D2H

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock