DDF Exclusive New Dish D2h STB: DV-5510 HD

Yes! On First Boot We Can Choose Any Brand And Satellite Vice Versa But Once Done, We Can't Change,,,,

But @Devaraj V Said That There Is Small Difference Between UI Of DishTV And D2H
How is the picture quality of the box though? Last week I took one connection in box only mode. They gave me something D-7000 model, don't have any idea about dish stbs though. I thought they will be giving these new models.
For me in 32 inch HD ready tv, the quality of picture seems decent.

DV-5510 HD
zPBXRdK.jpg

nJqrNOy.jpg
Entry level offer ...

That mean if Airtel buy Zee DTH & D2H, box will come with Airtel Ul option too :ROFLMAO:
Offtopic- present Airtel busy in 5g,
after 5G implementation,
Sure Airtel will buy dishd2h,

Airtel want No.1 position in DTH & telecom,
It's simple to airtel-buy yes bank shares,

Only Airtel know how to handle management with proper rules,

Yes! On First Boot We Can Choose Any Brand And Satellite Vice Versa But Once Done, We Can't Change,,,,

But @Devaraj V Said That There Is Small Difference Between UI Of DishTV And D2H
After activation dishtv software cant change d2h and same d2h cant to dishtv.but satelite can change...

I took new dish tv connection recently , i got new DISH D2H STB DV-5510 HD set top box. and i connected to my projector and bose soundbar ( audio through projector's bluetooth). I am experiencing audio lagging behind about 5 seconds. how to rectify it. please any suggestion. new stb box have hdmi and av port, but no optical output.

My old settop box hd d-6005 hd have hdmi and optical.but i did not recharge my dish tv connection for past 4 years. whether can i recharge and use it again?. but in new set top box, viewing card is inbuilt i think.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock