Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

They will be consolidating all the rights internationally now, most of the shows owned by Disney /Fox will be coming to Star (A Version of Hotstar that will be launching internationally). So linear rights also will be bundled with them mostly.

Well linear or digital rights acquisition dependent on various factors. Star/ Disney will not have all shows it produced or co produced. They will acquire only important ones or those which bring in good ROI. Still I m waiting to see AXN back or atleast all its shows back on tv soon

Well linear or digital rights acquisition dependent on various factors. Star/ Disney will not have all shows it produced or co produced. They will acquire only important ones or those which bring in good ROI. Still I m waiting to see AXN back or atleast all its shows back on tv soon
Yeah I know. Its dependent on many factors. Mostly the rights will be with main production houses alone. On Disney+ Hotstar alone u can notice difference in India and Indonesia. In India English shows are dominated by Fox but in Indonesia shows are dominated by Abc studios. No idea why Fox shows are not Der even though they have dedicated Fox and FX linear channels der unlike India.

Last edited:
Source

So The Daily Show returns and Tonight Show leaves after 5 years. 2014 was an amazing year. Comedy Central got rid of it. It's disappointing to see it's comeback. We need less racist politics and more uplifting guy like Jimmy Fallon on our tv in these depressing times.
I hope the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon airs on other channels like star world and Colors infinity

I hope the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon airs on other channels like star world and Colors infinity
No chance of it happening. Shows is off air on Comedy Central since it took a break in July. We are gonna have to rely on youtube for now. 😞

No chance of it happening. Shows is off air on Comedy Central since it took a break in July. We are gonna have to rely on youtube for now. 😞
Star world premiere hd has done same With entourage it's not Airing since October last year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock