Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Done with Proven Innocent. "Bosch" is starting from next week.

Also 'How To Get Away with murder' is back on Star World at 10pm.
Star world premiere hd needs to stop Airing Bosch it's a web series and bring entourage instead

Really disappointed with Comedy Central. They didn't renew Jimmy Fallon and SNL. I don't know how can they remove such iconic shows. They are giving full 1 hour slot to Daily Show which is just unwatchable. 5 minutes clips they were airing are fine. Whole 1 hour is terrible. It's a show based on American News. I dunno why Indians would be concerned or entertained from such shows. Meanwhile Jimmy Fallon is really famous in this country. Even Tonight Show is acclaimed by Indian audience since it use to air on Zee Cafe when it was hosted by Jay Leno. And SNL is 46 years old iconic show with multiple Emmys with celebrity guest host every week offering fresh sketch. Cancelling these shows are seriously a wrong move on Comedy Central's end.

Really disappointed with Comedy Central. They didn't renew Jimmy Fallon and SNL. I don't know how can they remove such iconic shows. They are giving full 1 hour slot to Daily Show which is just unwatchable. 5 minutes clips they were airing are fine. Whole 1 hour is terrible. It's a show based on American News. I dunno why Indians would be concerned or entertained from such shows. Meanwhile Jimmy Fallon is really famous in this country. Even Tonight Show is acclaimed by Indian audience since it use to air on Zee Cafe when it was hosted by Jay Leno. And SNL is 46 years old iconic show with multiple Emmys with celebrity guest host every week offering fresh sketch. Cancelling these shows are seriously a wrong move on Comedy Central's end.
I think both shows rights renewed. They will telecast soon

You're the only person I have seen anywhere who loves Fallon. He is so boring.

Trevor Noah is quite good.

You're the only person I have seen anywhere who loves Fallon. He is so boring.

Trevor Noah is quite good.
Than again we both know you are known to live under a rock. Try using some social media sites or hanging out with young people. Then you will know.

Also South park has been removed by Comedy Central India 10 Years Ago All Thanks To Netflix for bringing south Park back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock