Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Almost after 2 years, Takeshi's Castle gonna rerun on Comedy Central from 7th Feb onwards.

kGo4Tz7.jpg

Original version of the show is only good. Also I miss that underrated, I survived a Japanese Game Show. It's so underrated. It aired on Comedy Central in 2015. You cannot find it anywhere.
I want Warner Bros to buy CC and air original Takeshi's Castle on it & thrash away Parks and Recreation. I also want Citizen Khan again on CC. I watched some clips on YouTube & It's tooooo good even the promo made by CC was awesome.😍

I want Warner Bros to buy CC and air original Takeshi's Castle on it & thrash away Parks and Recreation. I also want Citizen Khan again on CC. I watched some clips on YouTube & It's tooooo good even the promo made by CC was awesome.😍

It was one of the rare show that got me into Comedy Central. Earlier I only watched for Awkward. Anyhow I learnt the rules of cricket from it. 😜

Anyone knows which channel is telecasting grammys , before pandemic VH1 used to do but since rhen no channel had been telecasting music award shows except for MTV VMAs

Anyone knows which channel is telecasting grammys , before pandemic VH1 used to do but since rhen no channel had been telecasting music award shows except for MTV VMAs
Available on Lionsgate Play OTT platform alongwith Emmy's, Golden Globes and even great celebrity chat show like The Graham Norton Show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock