Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Christmas Special: Downton Abbey S1-6
23rd-25th December All Day Long
On Colors Infinity

M5jH5wl.jpg
Can we have some Christmas Special? Like Mariah Carey special we had on Vh1 last year. Both Vh1 and Colors Infinity can air simultaneously it. These marathon are useless. Specially with drama shows. Who would watch tv for straight for 48 hours? Atleast it makes sense when Comedy Central does it. You can watch a random episode of an sitcom and enjoy.

These marathon are useless. Specially with drama shows. Who would watch tv for straight for 48 hours? Atleast it makes sense when Comedy Central does it. You can watch a random episode of an sitcom and enjoy.
Correct, at first I had also given thought about this that why someone would watch a complete eye-paining slow drama series for a day long. All Day Long series are only for sitcoms and not for any other. Just pick The Office or any other sitcom, with every episode the story changes.

Seriously, yuck. Comedy Central sucks without Warner Bros shows. Bring back The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Friends, Impractical Jokers etc. These were our Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma. No one wants to watch Atypical and Parks and Recreation for the seventh time.
I think they don't want to air friends because they don't want their audience to be sad by seeing Matthew Perry also they did same with B99 BTW parks and recreation was a superhit show of nbc alongside the office

I think they don't want to air friends because they don't want their audience to be sad by seeing Matthew Perry also they did same with B99 BTW parks and recreation was a superhit show of nbc alongside the office
I think thier rights expired. Anyhow I agree with you. I was streaming Friends before Matthew Perry passed away. Switched to B99. Stop watching it. Currently, watching The Goldbergs on Prime Video.

Masterchef USA
Mon-Fri 8AM
On Star Movies
HjsTkpx.jpg

New Year Special: Loudermilk S1-3
1st January All Day Long.
o2EgOMQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock