Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Outlander S1-5
Starts 2nd January 9PM
On Colors Infinity

OQtYCMd.jpg
God i hate this show fr it was also aired on last year they should bring some fresh show i want to see PB Again on CI

Comedy Central is airing Detroiters S1-2 during late-night hours after the completion of whole day Loudermilk.

f6BW1hZ.jpg

God i hate this show fr it was also aired on last year they should bring some fresh show i want to see PB Again on CI

Finally a fresh show coming in CC Colors Infinity should learn from Comedy Central as they being latest shows
Detroiters is not new show it's already telecasted last year on CC & it's not daily program they just used to fill void yesterday after loudermilk complete

Detroiters is not new show it's already telecasted last year on CC & it's not daily program they just used to fill void yesterday after loudermilk complete
I still hate repeated shows can't they bring new shows i hope they bring daria in Comedy Central

New GG flopped. Mad men is old.
So what they should air it BTW I'm talking about the old Gossip Girl Starring Blake Lively and Leighton Meester and i haven't watched mad men yet so I want to watch that very badly

TV Show "Archer" will be aired today onwards daily at 11 PM on Star Movies Select HD & SD (no repeat on schedule)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock