Not open for further replies.
Got 13 trophies with 523 points 😊
Screenshot-20190513-185747.png

Received 12 Trophy notifications :kiss2: :cheers:

Last edited:
Got 12 trophies with 273 points.:)
Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for such a good feature.:hs::clap2::kiss2:

Received 19 Trophy notifications :kiss2: :cheers:
You've misunderstood it bro. It's the list of trophies available.
Check your notification to see the number of trophies you've received. You must've received 12-13 trophies for 273 points.

This has to be the most describing message of the impact of this update. I had kept my food in microwave for heating, and after looking at this post, I forgot. My entire food got burnt and its tasting like charcoal now, because I got hooked to this post and reading everyone's message.

Looks like I'll have to go hungry today.
Felt sad hearing this bro. :(

But the trophies are my food! 273 trophy points in 1.5 years of DDF. Thanks to Team DDF & @Bapun Raz bro.
That sounds so well in words but it won't feed and energize you, so take some other stored food bro.👌🙏

Seems after touched 50K mark u don't want me to stay here that's why like this 🙄🙄😱😱 .. u can pm me bro instead of Written publicly 😔😔😂😂
Since it was hardly achieved by any member so decided to give it some spice. No intention to offend bro. 😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock