Good News New feature: Trophy points rewards system

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 6,959
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Checked few minutes ago and Received These Alerts..

Thanks for the surprise @Bapun Raz Bro..

Last edited:
Since it was hardly achieved by any member so decided to give it some spice. No intention to offend bro. 😺
Bro Actually after saw those lines laughed loudly for 2 mins. that time I'm in office actually I forget where I'm that time thanks for that 😍😘

So thought to give reply in my style nothing offend bro actually it's honour for me throughly enjoyed the fun 🤣🤣

Regards

Bros litle bit off topic but what is this point system showing in notifications
Edited
I got my ans thnx bro

Last edited:
A great attempt by @Bapun Raz bro to make members hook to the forum. It's already a huge knowledge spreading platform. We are already having a reaction system & frequent promotion system based on members activities.
This is another jewel to it.thank you so much bro. Kudos to the whole team :)

By the way, I am on overall 13th no for trophy points. 😁😅

Received 823 trophy points :gift2:, thanks @Bapun Raz bro :smile2::smile2::clap2::clap2::win::win::hs: :hs::hrt::hrt:

lxHNbHb.jpg

@Bapun Raz
I have a request for more trophy points.

Is that possible to increase points for
First Message 1 to 5 and Somebody Likes You 2 to 5 points? Because total points always ending with 3. Which feels little awkward. For me it's showing 93 but i want 90 or 100.
And 20 points for 500 post.

The trophy point system is really attractive for new members.. it grabbed my attention and i kept coming here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock