• Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 7,006
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have added 3 new trophies.
  • 15 points for posting 500 msgs
  • 30 points when you complete 3000 posts
  • 100 points when you complete 5yrs in ddf and already have 140 points
Also we have considered @Rajat Basak bro's request which is posted few replies above in this thread, and adjusted the points in such a way that the total points will always be in multiples of 5 or 10.

Also we have considered @Rajat Basak bro's request which is posted few replies above in this thread, and adjusted the points in such a way that the total points will always be in multiples of 5 or 10.
And some housekeeping for the trophy titles and descriptions! We had a field day I must say!

Madan Bro,

Im confused after that two notification

Thanks for Clarification Bro, After this two Notification, My Tropy points to be increase but it decreased 873 to 870
:LOL:

It won't decrease. It is supposed to increase for everyone. You qualify for first 2 trophies. So, it should have been increased by 47 points. You should have had 823 points not 873. You probably need a consultation with opthalmologist.😜😂😜

It won't decrease. It is supposed to increase for everyone. You qualify for first 2 trophies. So, it should have been increased by 47 points. You should have had 823 points not 873. You probably need a consultation with opthalmologist.😜😂😜

Still Confused 823 or 873, but you are right its 823. :lol:
I think highlighted one required for Me :blush2:

oh miss my 100 points :)

My points are still showing 90 but I have completed around 7+years in ddf. Is there any way to refresh the points to update the same??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock