new hd box 2233

I tried to connect My New "WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0" with STB model 2233 for recording. STB detect it easily and asked for format the drive. I press OK. formatting drive started.. after 40 Minutes formatting Stops and message on screen "Drive cannot use anymore".
What is the solution for this issue? As I already talked with videocon customer care, they have no technical solution. Hard drive is perfectly working with windows 7.

Kiran Ghanate said:
I got d2h hd box 2233 by videocon 1st in my state. this box is in white color ,upgraded version of 2222 ,remote is also good n smooth, its vc card less box. 2 usb socket, fast UI id 15.

Earlier I was using HD box 2011 , which was giving a lot problem of hanging, restarts, slow startyps, delay in respond. D2h changed 4 hd boxes 2011 ,updated my old software to 44 id bit the result was same.
then i complained on their twitter fb page continuously , then they re aligned mu dish to improve then they installed 2233 box , 1st in Gujarat state.
Lets see what result it gives

I read your informative posts. I am facing a problem with 2011 HD Box. I pair (HDMI CEC) my PHILIPS HT with Samsung LED TV and it works fine but when i connect 2011 HD box, this pairing breaks. It no more works. it was working very fine with Zenega Dishtv box. Like you i am also a DTH user since DISHTV started and i have used DD DIRECT free also :)

Please advise if you also faced same type of problem ( i had read one of you same type topic post from you, hence asking) and if yes, was it solved with 2233.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock