Dude I checked it and I can see the improvement

2222 vs 2233
Boot
30 sec max in 2233
Boot loader is 3.2.1 whereas 2222 has 3.1
Linus version is also higher please check all those picks

Overall 2233 is the best HD STB from Videocon d2h

Jerome.J said:
Not exactly bro....but.....that 2233stb seems like 2222 which performed initially very good for first 1 month......then its working slowly especially to change channels which is increasing from time to time...this got worse after the latest update......I am planning to move to Tatasky :hd from July 2014 and leave d2h in October 2014 after subscription period .....the only reason is their poor quality hardware :angry......so as a last try I am looking for this 2233 stb.....

My 2222 stb is under warranty and remains to coming 6 months also......if 2233 stb is good :) I will replace the current box without any payment (That's sure:without any payment:I knew how to do it)......

I will suggest you to push for STB replacement with this new 2233 model with D2H as still there are atleast 6 months for your sunscription to end.

jaysheezy said:
Yes Jerome do it and it will happen

Yes brother......I will do it.....I have enough time......so,first I am checking whether 2233 is worth or not......so as I already said give me a review after 1 or 2 months......I will remind u.....

Thanks for the support.

Jerome.J said:
Yes brother......I will do it.....I have enough time......so,first I am checking whether 2233 is worth or not......so as I already said give me a review after 1 or 2 months......I will remind u.....

Thanks for the support.

Dude just a word to describe well to 2233 is it's worth go for it

jaysheezy said:
Dude I checked it and I can see the improvement

2222 vs 2233
Boot
30 sec max in 2233
Boot loader is 3.2.1 whereas 2222 has 3.1
Linus version is also higher please check all those picks

Overall 2233 is the best HD STB from Videocon d2h

Brother,

Software is not at all a measure of good quality in d2h.......

I have seen after many OTA new update their stbs got worse than earlier how it was......

They need to change hardware........

Think this:

Window 8/7 installed in a 256 MB ,1GHZ processor pc......

The os is good but pc cannot handle it.....

This is what I have seen with d2h......especially with HD boxes......

So make sure you'll don't do ota updates :p :p

:D :D :D

Ok I got what you want to convey
Get this in consideration with d2h if you want I'll PM you contact details of higher officials

jaysheezy said:
So make sure you'll don't do ota updates :p :p

:D :D :D

I don't know whether this is true: but somewhere here, a post that one smart guy kept his d2h-HD STB 2011 kept off from mains for one week in order to avoid an OTA update in that time. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock