New Hotbird 13 D satellite @13e will cover India

Yes, we have to wait till end of this month but that is sure, we can't receive it on our 80cm dish on Delhi... :lol

Yes, bcoz the footprints have been given by eutelsat, and they arent covering India.
It may be a possibility though, that the old beam power is back for existing users of 13A. :k

The latest news is that the signal strength of hotbird 13d in north Indian has gone down whereas in South India it has gone up.

vijay mahanta said:
The latest news is that the signal strength of hotbird 13d in north Indian has gone down whereas in South India it has gone up.

I dont think this is true...
The beam is closer to north India, how can it reach South India, when it has to cross whole of India before reaching.
The beam coming from left side of India, areas like Punjab should get better signals than South.

shawl_who said:
I dont think this is true...
The beam is closer to north India, how can it reach South India, when it has to cross whole of India before reaching.
The beam coming from left side of India, areas like Punjab should get better signals than South.

Shawl bro, I got this info from the south members from other forum. Their experience is 10% hike in the signal.

Yes it is possible to reach in south, for example people in south are getting Yahsat west beam very easily whereas in north there is no signal.:k

I think They are getting Yahsat west beam on 12 feet dish, not easily.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock