New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

RE: New Infotainment Show Updates

Sai Laxman said:
Itz old series not a new one .. Plz check the thread title before update ..
I search here but not here any news..

Gurmeet singh said:
I search here but not here any news..

Read post #160 clearly one more time .. This thread is for new premiere shows to update not old shows ie) houdini show already premiered in history tv not a new show .. Btwn houdini show update already shared here at the time of premiering in history tv ..

Sai Laxman said:
Read post #160 clearly one more time .. This thread is for new premiere shows to update not old shows ie) houdini show already premiered in history tv not a new show .. Btwn houdini show update already shared here at the time of premiering in history tv ..
Only one line update.what is big problem.i watch first time.so I update.

Gurmeet singh said:
Only one line update.what is big problem.i watch first time.so I update.

No pblm you only taking everything as pblm what can i do .. Btwn for ur info and for other bros info and intimate only i posted ..

Sai Laxman said:
No pblm you only taking everything as pblm what can i do .. Btwn for ur info and for other bros info and intimate only i posted ..
Always do right.if someone post.do not say every time why post.

Gurmeet singh said:
Always do right.if someone post.do not say every time why post.

Cant understand what you posted as comment .. Post little bit clearly ..

New Infotainment Show Update:

" Selfie Survival " Premier Start on 29th January , 2017 , 7:00 PM IST Only on Discovery Tamil ..

MUMBAI: One tyrannical empire. 700 long years of battle. A world altering struggle for freedom. This aptly describes the rise and fall of the mighty Roman Empire.

Told from the perspective of the tribes named as ‘Barbarians’ by the Romans; ‘Barbarians Rising’ is a saga of the fall of the Roman Empire. Viewers can watch the drama unfold on History TV18 from 28 January at 10 pm.

Though considered as one of the greatest empires of all time, the Roman Empire was rather ruthless and brutal. To achieve total domination, the Romans blanket the ancient world in blood and tyranny, giving rise to barbarian rebellions.

The 700 years of struggle ultimately led to the downfall of the monumental Roman Empire. The 8 episode docudrama chronicles the rebellion undertaken by the outraged and subdued tribals to overthrow the brutish empire. The battle for supremacy results in the defeat of Rome before it becomes unstoppable.

‘Barbarians Rising’ does not glorify the Romans but talks about the heroic struggle launched by nine fierce warriors including Hannibal, Spartacus, Arminius, Boudica and Attila alongside an eclectic group of experts and contributors.

‘Barbarians Rising’ reveals the true history behind the legends and their fight to attain freedom. These iconic men and women believed in breaking the Roman shackles binding their communities and living as free folks.

History TV18 to air ‘Barbarians Rising’ from 28 Jan | TelevisionPost.com

New Infotainment Show Update:

" Game of Homes 2 (Season-2) " Premier Start on 6th February , 2017 , 8:00 PM IST Only on Fyi TV18 ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock