New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

I hate Megan fox now she's dating Eminem's enemy
Megan Fox is still one of the prettiest person on earth. This will encourage young students to watch the show and learn about lost historical places like the pyramids in Artic or the greater wall of Mongolia. Imagine if it was hosted by Betty White or Morgan Freeman. No one would watch that. That would be disturbing on so many levels.

Meanwhile MGK is just like Eminem in his younger days. Minus the midlife crisis ofcourse.

Megan Fox is still one of the prettiest person on earth. This will encourage young students to watch the show and learn about lost historical places like the pyramids in Artic or the greater wall of Mongolia. Imagine if it was hosted by Betty White or Morgan Freeman. No one would watch that. That would be disturbing on so many levels.

Meanwhile MGK is just like Eminem in his younger days. Minus the midlife crisis ofcourse.
I started hated mgk when he dissed Eminem on 2018 In response Eminem ended mgk's career and 2 years later Megan dated mgk I wish she dated Kevin Dillon or Daniel caeser

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock