New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

I started hated mgk when he dissed Eminem on 2018 In response Eminem ended mgk's career and 2 years later Megan dated mgk I wish she dated Kevin Dillon or Daniel caeser
This is rap game sis. Everyone make careers out of dissing. Eminem use to diss Britney and Christina Aguilera during his younger days. MGK is more famous than he ever was after the diss.

This is rap game sis. Everyone make careers out of dissing. Eminem use to diss Britney and Christina Aguilera during his younger days. MGK is more famous than he ever was after the diss.
Eminem never dissed Britney Spears even he had a crush on Britney, and about Christina he dissed her because Christina started judging on Eminem and about mgk he got famous from the song bad things with camila Cabello

Megan Fox is still one of the prettiest person on earth. This will encourage young students to watch the show and learn about lost historical places like the pyramids in Artic or the greater wall of Mongolia. Imagine if it was hosted by Betty White or Morgan Freeman. No one would watch that. That would be disturbing on so many levels.

Meanwhile MGK is just like Eminem in his younger days. Minus the midlife crisis ofcourse.

I watch such shows irrespective of who is hosting or presenting it, only thing matters is that he or she should have right skills to present the show. But yes, i agree youth tend to watch shows many times bcoz of celebs they like and sometimes even bad shows bcome a hit bcoz of this. Morgan Freeman is also excellent host, his shows Through The Wormhole, Story Of Us and Story Of God r brilliant

Eminem never dissed Britney Spears even he had a crush on Britney, and about Christina he dissed her because Christina started judging on Eminem and about mgk he got famous from the song bad things with camila Cabello
Sister who don't know what kind of garbage man Eminem is this. It's not the women that asked for it. It's Eminem made career out of dissing women. Now he knows what others goes through when MGK dissed his daughter which isn't a nice thing to do either.

Sister who don't know what kind of garbage man Eminem is this. It's not the women that asked for it. It's Eminem made career out of dissing women. Now he knows what others goes through when MGK dissed his daughter which isn't a nice thing to do either.
Stop brainwashing me I'm a Eminem fan since 2017 and he even dissed his ex wife coz she cheated on him with other man which led to their divorce in 2001 and now he realised his mistake and forget the past past make worst things

Stop brainwashing me I'm a Eminem fan since 2017 and he even dissed his ex wife coz she cheated on him with other man which led to their divorce in 2001 and now he realised his mistake and forget the past past make worst things
I am clearly stating facts. Not brainwashing. Apologies doesn't count when it comes long after a decade. You deliberately used unfair tactics to further your career. Now you want every victim to forget with just a "Sorry". We don't forgive you.

I am clearly stating facts. Not brainwashing. Apologies doesn't count when it comes long after a decade. You deliberately used unfair tactics to further your career. Now you want every victim to forget with just a "Sorry". We don't forgive you.
I understand that what you're saying Eminem did wrong by dissing women I'm sorry for making you feel bad

HistoryTV18’s latest documentary "Modern Marvel: World’s Largest Cricket Stadium" premiering on the 17 September at 9 p.m, is the amazing story of building cricket’s largest arena on the historic Motera ground in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock