DTH updates New MIB Rules For All DTH Operators - Infrastructure Sharing, Platform Service Annual Fee & More Changes.

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
RySBag3.jpg
diU5D4T.jpg
K1NflLk.jpg
wjMwv4U.jpg
8oB3ENu.jpg
POglEIW.jpg

Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
https://mib.gov.in › sites › filesPDF
"^l - Ministry of Information and Broadcasting

It's time to have India owned mega satellites to carry at least 1000 channels including HD & service channel, so that DTH operators can utilise common infrastructure and then users also get their services at low prices.

A single Indian satellite should beam signals to all DTH, then we can get all channels.

A single Indian satellite should beam signals to all DTH, then we can get all channels.

Ok In That Case,

The One Satellite Should Have Around 90 To 100 TPs,,,

And DTH Operators Should Ready To Realign The Dishes And Also Frequency Range Wise It'll Be Headache To Provide Which Range To Which DTH,,,

Practically It's Impossible,,,

Ok In That Case,

The One Satellite Should Have Around 90 To 100 TPs,,,

And DTH Operators Should Ready To Realign The Dishes And Also Frequency Range Wise It'll Be Headache To Provide Which Range To Which DTH,,,

Practically It's Impossible,,,
50 TPs enough to carry all satellite channels, every DTH should use 1 or 2 TPs to transmit exclusive service channels.i mean only 1 or 2 TPs in control of selective dth, remaining TPs should be utilised by all dth operators. Operators can access all satellite channels which are available in common satellite but users will get channels/broadcasters who have deal with preferred dth service provider.

Dish realignment may take some time, but nothing is impossible.

50 TPs enough to carry all satellite channels, every DTH should use 1 or 2 TPs to transmit exclusive service channels.i mean only 1 or 2 TPs in control of selective dth, remaining TPs should be utilised by all dth operators. Operators can access all satellite channels which are available in common satellite but users will get channels/broadcasters who have deal with preferred dth service provider.

Dish realignment may take some time, but nothing is impossible.

What About Encryption???

All DTHs Same Encryption??

Even Same Encryption Have Different Decryption Keys Bro!

If All DTHs Use Same Encryption And Decryption Keys On Common TPs, Then It'll Become Issue On Many Ways Bro!

What About Encryption???

All DTHs Same Encryption??

Even Same Encryption Have Different Decryption Keys Bro!

If All DTHs Use Same Encryption And Decryption Keys On Common TPs, Then It'll Become Issue On Many Ways Bro!
It will have one or more encryption as different types of encryption can be applied .I think, it's not a big issue. They will easily overcome with advanced technology support.

common TPs will not be controlled by single dth operator. They will have only access. I mean uplinking should be controlled by govt organisations.

It will have one or more encryption as different types of encryption can be applied .I think, it's not a big issue. They will easily overcome with advanced technology support.

common TPs will not be controlled by single dth operator. They will have only access. I mean uplinking should be controlled by govt organisations.

😜😜😜😜😜😜 No Comments, Let It Happen, As You Wish,,,

It is not possible. If one TP is broadcasting one frequency, that must be encrypted in one way. A single data stream can not be encrypted in multiple ways. Beacuse once you encrypt first time, the next iterations will be encryption of the encrypted signal.
Generally a data stream is encrypted and decrypted via a set of keys,which should be present at the time of encoding and decoding.
So it is not a practical scenario.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock