New Monthly pack available with channel details....

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 9,213
deemah786 said:
not 3 days bro, it's like that only for arnd last 2 weeks.

Did you get any reply from customer care? From my end, it never connects to customer care.

bhavesh19 said:
Did you get any reply from customer care? From my end, it never connects to customer care.

I didn't contact cc bro, it ll be rectified automatically but takes time. Maybe I try to send mail to them regarding the issue then we know the exact reason for the same.

deemah786 said:
I didn't contact cc bro, it ll be rectified automatically but takes time. Maybe I try to send mail to them regarding the issue then we know the exact reason for the same.

Great.. Do let us know if you get any info on this :)

I have activated My Family plan @399/month, it has got all Hindi ent, Hindi movies, Hindi & English news channel, music channels( excluding VH1 & 9X0), all international channels and all sports channels including Neo. But I'm disappointed bcoz no English movies are the as it was there in Eco sports and Travel XP is also missing at such a high price.

prasenjitdey265 said:
I have activated My Family plan @399/month, it has got all Hindi ent, Hindi movies, Hindi & English news channel, music channels( excluding VH1 & 9X0), all international channels and all sports channels including Neo. But I'm disappointed bcoz no English movies are the as it was there in Eco sports and Travel XP is also missing at such a high price.

Another option available add top Hollywood HD @ Rs 75(Rs 450 for 6 months). If Neo channels is not a problem subscribe to My sports or South My sports(Rs 276/month) +75/month(Hollywood HD for 6 months(Rs 450) + magnum south top up Rs 6/month(All South channels + Travel XP, Movies Now 2,Toonami, Baby tv & much more)+Rs 45(All music top up)-Total - Rs 403/month. Channels not available English business news channels+Few English news channels (News x)

deemah786 said:

Did you get any answer?? I contacted them but no reply so far. And it is still the same :(
Want to view and change package but simply can't :(
And I don't know about these packages because I am new to airtel d2h

bhavesh19 said:
Did you get any answer?? I contacted them but no reply so far. And it is still the same :(
Want to view and change package but simply can't :(
And I don't know about these packages because I am new to airtel d2h

Bro, I did raise a service request for the same, but this is the reply which I got for the same. According to that reply it seems that they've deliberately disabled the change pack section in self care portal as it have some advantage to customers like Base pack+HD combo packs which airtel is reluctant to give the advantage to the customers. So only option available as of now to change pack is either call customer care or raise a service request thro my airtel app.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding package change concern of your Airtel DigitalTV account 30xxxxxxx.

We would like to inform you that we have an array of channel packages/offers to suit your needs.

To know about our best packages with their prices and many more exciting offers, kindly refer to the below links:

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs - South India & Rest of India

404 page not found

airtel DTH Advance Rental Packs | DTH Packages for SD and HD

airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans

airtel Digital TV Chota Packs | DTH Subscription Packages | Top Up Plans

We would also like to inform your that, kindly revert us accordingly in order to process your request for package change with following details:

New Package Name:

Free Regional Top-up Name:

Last Recharge Amount:

Address with area Pincode:

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably.

Warm Regards,

Naresh Keersagar

DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited

deemah786 said:
Bro, I did raise a service request for the same, but this is the reply which I got for the same. According to that reply it seems that they've deliberately disabled the change pack section in self care portal as it have some advantage to customers like Base pack+HD combo packs which airtel is reluctant to give the advantage to the customers. So only option available as of now to change pack is either call customer care or raise a service request thro my airtel app.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding package change concern of your Airtel DigitalTV account 30xxxxxxx.

We would like to inform you that we have an array of channel packages/offers to suit your needs.

To know about our best packages with their prices and many more exciting offers, kindly refer to the below links:

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs - South India & Rest of India

404 page not found

airtel DTH Advance Rental Packs | DTH Packages for SD and HD

airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans

airtel Digital TV Chota Packs | DTH Subscription Packages | Top Up Plans

We would also like to inform your that, kindly revert us accordingly in order to process your request for package change with following details:

New Package Name:

Free Regional Top-up Name:

Last Recharge Amount:

Address with area Pincode:

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably.

Warm Regards,

Naresh Keersagar

DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited

What the hell......??? I feel like I have made a big big mistake choosing airtel  :wall
Now I have to stay and use what they give. S***
Feeling cheated  :angry

Back
Top Bottom