New Monthly pack available with channel details....

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 9,213
Optimus_Prime said:
its not updated.
43 HD channel is now @ ₹225.

Yesterday once again I had the same experience with customer care. Talked with 5 people, all with different answers.

The one pack listed on airtel site which I was interested in was of 5001 for a year (Value Prime + Max HD). When called customer care, one said there is no such pack, instead told me the amount is around 4770 (don't remember exact amount). Then called again, another guy picked, he said there is no such pack of 4770, instead there is one of 5001. Do they change pack every 5 minutes  :huh

Then after 2-3 more calls, all coming with different amount for the same Value Prime + Max HD, we got fed up and talked to senior (scolded actually) and he said the 5001 was correct one.

They told us to recharge for 5001 then we will change the plan. But we lost trust on them. What if after 5 min they say again "no such plan". So told the senior, first change the plan and then we will recharge. He agreed. He changed the plan and then I made 5001 recharge and finally at last after a full day of headache with these people, my pack was successfully changed to Value Prime 42 HD (Value Prime + Max HD) for 10 months + 2 months free  :sp

It feels like I won a big big war  :ohya :ohya :ohya

Thank you so very much Optimus_Prime for helping me  :luv :)
Now I can stop worrying about this for a year.

Back
Top Bottom