New Monthly pack available with channel details....

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 9,213
bhavesh19 said:
What the hell......??? I feel like I have made a big big mistake choosing airtel  :wall
Now I have to stay and use what they give. S***
Feeling cheated  :angry

what happend with you??? :huh :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
what happend with you??? :huh :huh :huh

I was given 2 months free of MEGA HD 42 as new customer but got only 1 month. Then when I wanted to change package, I went on to their site (no account registered) and there were bunch of them like value prime 33 HD, etc etc. 

When I called customer care to change package, they said there is no such pack. If there is no such pack then why are they even listed there? They said they there is Value Prime 41 HD for 477/- pm. but they don't tell me what channels are included or excluded.

The whole point is that there is no transparency.  :(

bhavesh19 said:
I was given 2 months free of MEGA HD 42 as new customer but got only 1 month. Then when I wanted to change package, I went on to their site (no account registered) and there were bunch of them like value prime 33 HD, etc etc. 

When I called customer care to change package, they said there is no such pack. If there is no such pack then why are they even listed there? They said they there is Value Prime 41 HD for 477/- pm. but they don't tell me what channels are included or excluded.

The whole point is that there is no transparency.  :(

tell me your basic need! I'll help u!

Sab tv
sony hd
colors hd
star plus hd
star world hd
&tv hd
life ok hd
some hindi and english movie hd channels. English is low priority.
news channels
some music channels (medium priority)
sports is low priority.

Thank you :)

Optimus_Prime said:
take 199 my plan with ₹225 HD pack for 43 HD (till now)
airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India

Ok, so that totals out to 424/- pm. Then do you know about Value Prime 41 HD for 477/- pm that customer care told me?

Also a question I have in mind about HD channels is that does the HD channel shows even if I didn't suscribe for a non hd version of the same channel?

For eg. If I don't subscribe for Sony non-hd and subscribed for just Sony HD, then will it work??

bhavesh19 said:
Ok, so that totals out to 424/- pm. Then do you know about Value Prime 41 HD for 477/- pm that customer care told me?

Also a question I have in mind about HD channels is that does the HD channel shows even if I didn't suscribe for a non hd version of the same channel?

For eg. If I don't subscribe for Sony non-hd and subscribed for just Sony HD, then will it work??

in airtel no hd access fee like tata or D2h.
you dont need to subscribe sd part to acess HD part.
you can only chose SONY HD also by paying ₹51.

If u have interested in Value prime then here are the combo:
Value prime + Silver HD (276+60)
Value prime +Gold HD (276+111)
value prime +Diamond HD(276+165)
value prime+ Max HD(276+225)

Optimus_Prime said:
If u have interested in Value prime then here are the combo:
Value prime + Silver HD (276+60)
Value prime +Gold HD (276+111)
value prime +Diamond HD(276+165)
value prime+ Max HD(276+225)
Thank you sooo much  :)
Are these packs the same as listed below:

airtel DTH Advance Rental Packs | DTH Packages for SD and HD

Are they valid? Because last time I saw value prime 33hd on the same link and called customer care and they said no such pack, so wanted to confirm :)

HD Top up of 225/- only shows 28 channels??

5szWnay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom