New Offer from TCCL More Than 70 HD Channels Free from 1st Sep 2016

RE: New Offer from TCCL More Than 70 HD Channels Free

Chezhiyan said:
Somebody Please Tell Me Is Tccl Available In Chennai Mofussl Areas Like Thiruninravur,Veppampattu Areas..!?Please... Please... Please.....

TCCL cable not available in Thiruniravur,Vepampatu And Pakkam Areas

260 which includes sun channels and recording feature is available... What is the cost of the hd STB brother whether it has inbuilt Hard Disk. Please reply i am along to buy Thanks

sriwaits4u said:
260 which includes sun channels and recording feature is available... What is the cost of the hd STB brother whether it has inbuilt Hard Disk. Please reply i am along to buy Thanks

HD STB price 1600/- & Sun network HD channels not included in HD pack.

? Thanks for ur reply brother, whether hd STB with Inbuilt hard Disk like airtel DVR and what is the cost of sun hd channels brother.☺

sriwaits4u said:
?  Thanks for ur reply brother,  whether hd STB with Inbuilt hard Disk like airtel DVR and what is the cost of sun hd channels brother.☺

It's not DVR STB but unlimited recording free. SUN network HD channels add-on pack 120/- .

Can we record two channels simultaneously and whether DVR is available brother .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock