DDF Exclusive New package

Bengali DPO1, DPO2, Odia DPO1, DPO2 added.
Malayalam Cinema Club added to Malayalam DPO1.
Vaanavil added to DPO pack.
NCF pack renamed as FTA pack.

Still waiting for HD DPO packs.
Sun direct should be an example for other dth operators to bring similar packs.
This is all happening coz of sun carrying less channels in their platform.

Please clarify whether DPO charge includes NCF Charges in Sun Direct?

Please clarify whether DPO charge includes NCF Charges in Sun Direct?
No, you have to pay only 18% tax along with that.
Think that if NCF charges was added with it then what meaning was there for introducing such packs. Total cost will exceed than that of choosing those channels independently.

Last edited:
If they are not giving all fta channels with fta pack then they should allow subscribers to select 100 fta channels. If they don't do that then its a violation of trai rule. Due to their unprofessional service its difficult for them to allow subscribers to select 100 channels. So its better for them to distribute all fta channels with their fta pack.

I was thinking that DPOs will start reducing rates in 1 or 2 months. But now I think there won't be much reduction from current rates. Now many cable operators are facing problems to implement new rule. If cable subscribers face blackouts then they may migrate to dth. DTH operators may use it as opportunity for not reducing rates.

Bengali DPO 1 excellent. But looking Bengali HD DPO with Colors Bangla HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock