DDF Exclusive New package

We should consider this as a test phase.Currently Broadcasters, DPOs and customers doesn't have a clear idea about the future impact of this rule. Earlier each operator has some finite packs and they calculate all from that. Now since package selection is with users,a numerous unique packages are made.Thus prediction is difficult. So after 2 or 3 months by analysing the revenue and ratings both Broadcasters and DPO will introduce new packs and pricing. Anyway excepting nothing other than price reduction.

Some of the channels in the broadcasters bouquet is not available in sun direct.

Turner HD pack(broadcaster pack) priced at Rs. 12.50 for 5 channels. The price is same on Sun Direct for only 2 channels.

Do we have to pay Rs. 12.50 for 2 channels since 3 channels not available in Sun Direct?

Bro, any other FTA channels like janam tv u r getting in old pack?
i am getting Janam Tv from today and dont know about other channels. In the evening when i reach home i will update about other channel

Some of the channels in the broadcasters bouquet is not available in sun direct.

Turner HD pack(broadcaster pack) priced at Rs. 12.50 for 5 channels. The price is same on Sun Direct for only 2 channels.

Do we have to pay Rs. 12.50 for 2 channels since 3 channels not available in Sun Direct?
As of Now we have to pay the whole amount as the pack is set by broadcaster & but Sun will introduce HD packs too i guess to avoid dispute since they carry minimal channels and channel addition will not possible due to lack of space.
So either they will added those channels or provide new HD DPO's just like in SD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock