New Ramayana on Zee TV

Last edited:
When "reel life" experience became "real" on the sets of Ramayan

ramayan.jpg

Sometimes, the thin line between reel and real life gets smudged. This is exactly what happened on the sets of Sagar Pictures’ Ramayan (Zee TV).

The cast and crew was shooting for Sita’s (Neha Sargam) bidaai sequence and the actors involved in the scene started weeping for real. Yes, we are talking about Neha and her parents in the show played by R K Dutta and Nitika Anand. They were shooting while the song that was playing in the background was Babul ki duayen leti ja.

Shared Neha: “I couldn’t stop crying as the sequence and the song reminded me of my father. I miss him a lot as I am shooting in Baroda and he is based in Mumbai. In fact, I continued crying for the entire week after that.”

RK Dutta on the other hand said, “I am from NSD (National School of Drama) hence every scene has to be real for me. I believe in want I am doing and I don’t fake it.”

Our source went on to add, “The cast also ended up crying because with Sita moving to Ram’s place… there will be very few scenes of her with her parents.”

Well…this is one cast and crew which is connected by threads of tears!!!

When "reel life" experience became "real" on the sets of Ramayan | Tellychakkar.com

Last edited:

Last edited:
Vijay Badlani quits Ramayan

vijay.jpg

Vijay Badlani, who is seen as Narad Muni in Ramayan (Sagar Pictures on Zee TV), has now quit the show over differences with producers. As per Badlani, the producers promised Narad Muni's role to feature in every episode, but it did not turn out that way.

Now he has been approached by a leading production house for a good role in a show to air on prime time slot. He will also be seen in Savdhan India produced by Endemol for Life OK channel.

Vijay Badlani says, “This serial will be an eye opener for India”.

Vijay Badlani quits Ramayan | Tellychakkar.com

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock