New Software update for D2H HD V7000

xbcEqTy.jpg

This ₹ symbol flashing on screen after starting stb 🤔 don’t know for what its comes on screen
Recharge fuel meter ;)

Now the headache for migrated d2h people. l hate their many policy, they will now affect d2h people by applying their faltu policy.
When I informed to customer care, they have tried 3 times giving refreshing command. Still, the icon was there. Even, they don't know about this problem.
By the way, from which company, did you migrate to d2h?

When I informed to customer care, they have tried 3 times giving refreshing command. Still, the icon was there. Even, they don't know about this problem.
By the way, from which company, did you migrate to d2h?

My DVR particular from d2h, it non migrated. My old operator Dish TV for hall, but now Sun Direct & their pack good but picture quality not upto the mark for North lndian regional channel. My Marathi pack approx. 210 monthly. Enjoying few Hindi, all Marathi, 3 caroon channel in Marathi.

l hate their way of Dish TV notification for low balance, few year back their plate with audio notification coming middle of watching program and it happening 12 time in a day for half minue and it off my mood then l moved to other DTH, they do it even recharging date ahead for 15 day. Only my fav way where their fuel meter type meter indicating at center (without written Tap Ok). Even we change channel it at center only tapping Ok we can remove. Later they indicating through verticle bar meter like above image.

l am waiting to migrate my D2H DVR but maybe it will take long. My aim to get new update for my model which will make VlDEOCON d2h to d2h balloon. l think they not yet working on migrate D2H box to 95 E for general people.

Last edited:
My DVR particular from d2h, it non migrated. My old operator Dish TV for hall, but now Sun Direct & their pack good but picture quality not upto the mark for North lndian regional channel. My Marathi pack approx. 210 monthly. Enjoying few Hindi, all Marathi, 3 caroon channel in Marathi.

l hate their way of Dish TV notification for low balance, few year back their plate with audio notification coming middle of watching program and it happening 12 time in a day for half minue and it off my mood then l moved to other DTH, they do it even recharging date ahead for 15 day. Only my fav way where their fuel meter type meter indicating at center (without written Tap Ok). Even we change channel it at center only tapping Ok we can remove. Later they indicating through verticle bar meter like above image.

l am waiting to migrate my D2H DVR but maybe it will take long. My aim to get new update for my model which will make VlDEOCON d2h to d2h balloon. l think they not yet working on migrate D2H box to 95 E for general people.
Ok ok. Soon they will migrate and we all merger into both alignments.

Just press ok button this will get disappeared
Its balance low reminder
Press OK button

Damn, there is no MOSAIC option in version 1.69!!!!😫 ( New UPDATE)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock